Target Range: Members of the Indian Lake / Blue Mountain Fish & Game Association have daily access to a private shooting range located on Chain Lakes Road, just past the Indian Lake recycling center.
• 25 - 200 yard range with portable target stands and frames
Rifle and Pistol Range - Open to Members from 8:30 AM to ½ hour before sunset daily
Trap Range: A voice-activated trap shooting area is one of the outstanding features of the Association's private range. Clay birds are available at the range.
• Trap range built to ACA standards.
• Trap Range open to members Wednesday and Saturday mornings and every 3rd Friday evening from June through September
• A certified Trap Range Officer must be available to operate the trap machine.
• Handheld / portable trap devices may be used any day between 8:30 AM and ½ before sunset.
Updated Range Use and Rules